Tuesday, February 12, 2013

school pictures

 My co-teacher, Praise, and I.  
Praise has been a huge encouragement to me.  She is such a blessing in my life.
 Xanana working on his math.  This little guy has such a special place in my heart :)
 Elizer joined our class mid school year.  He was really struggling with his English and writing...He has improved so much in the past few months!  I am so proud of him!
 Peter sharing a secret with me during play time :)

 Kylle is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out.  I love her sweet smile

 Xanana and Xinidi keep us guessing who is who every single day haha :) I still can't tell them apart.

I can't believe that school will be finishing up within two months!!!!
The past week has been so exciting for me-  The children finished up their testing and each child did so good!!! It was exciting to see that all of our hard work is paying off :)
Thank you for your prayers and your support!!! love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Liv, always thought your mother would be the only teacher in the family. You sure surprised us!!

    ReplyDelete