Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Introducing my students to you

Each week I will be introducing two of my students to you. I want you to get to know each of them.
Please keep my students in your prayers...Most of them do not come from Christian homes. We are so blessed to have the opportunity to share the gospel with them on a regular basis..Please pray that the seeds we plant in their hearts would bear much fruit!



Meet Peter...He is Four years old...He loves to help whenever I call for a volunteer and enjoys drawing pictures of dinosaurs and robots :)

Meet Jay N...She is 4 as well...She is very shy and quiet and is my best child when it comes to sitting quietly and listening :) She can write her ABC's perfectly and is starting to read small words :)

1 comment:

  1. Liv, thanks so much for taking the time to introduce us to your students! It's awesome to consider the spiritual impact you and the rest of the faculty are having in these young lives!

    ReplyDelete