Monday, November 12, 2012

Prayer request

Every day my roommates and I have the opportunity to minister and reach out to our neighbor kids.   Many of them attend our school and we have become very close to them.
They love to come to our house and play games or read stories - we love spending time with them!!  Acouple times a month we have "Movie night"....Sometimes we have 30 kids packed into our tiny living room :) 
I would like to ask for prayer for these kids.  Most of them have wonderful parents and a great home life-  but they don't know Jesus as their personal Savior.  
Please pray for opportunities for us to share the gospel with them and that their hearts would be open to receive it!

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us,[a] not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2nd Peter 3:9

 Angel, Aletcha, Shane, Kevin and Jake playing cards on our front porch
 One of the days Anneke and Alyssa were here we had them over and made bead bracelets :)
 I am so thankful for each one of these children...God uses them in my life to teach me so many things!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment