Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feeding site

This afternoon I went and helped at the feeding site in Salvadore.
We had about 50 children that came and participated.
We started by singing some kids songs...We teach them English songs with animated hand motions to keep the children entertained. 
Then Teresa shared the story of Daniel in the Lions Den....They are focusing on prayer right now...and that story is an excellent example of the power of prayer :)
The children sit and listen so attentively.  They are all very well behaved.
 Unfortunately I am having trouble loading pictures and videos...I am not very savvy when it comes to technical problems lol ;) But hopefully  I will figure it out and get them posted for you as soon as possible :)
I cannot say thank you enough to everyone who is prayerfully and financially supporting me to be here.  I could not do what I am doing without you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment