Monday, August 27, 2012

Malabanoot Feeding Site

I have the privilege of serving at the Malabanoot feeding site on Friday afternoons. At this particular site we have seen up to 70 children at a time! What a joy it is to love, teach and play with them :)
Teaching the children memory verses
I wish I could tell you all of their names- but there are so many children and I go to many different feeding sites. I do try my best, but it is nearly impossible to learn (and then remember) all of their names! I always think to myself "Lord, thank you that you know each one by name!" :)

I will end with a verse that has really ministered to me.

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And he shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord! Psalm 27: 13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment